The Blue Lavender Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This page sets out how we may process and store any data that we collect from you during your visit to our website.
We may collect and process information from you when you use our site to:
- register for our newsletter
- order and purchase products and services
- contact us via our email form
- enter a competition
- take advantage of a promotion
- report a problem with the website
- take part in any surveys that we conduct for research.
- Information collected may include:
- personal information
- details of transactions carried out on our website
IP addresses and cookies
The Blue Lavender Limited may collect information about your computer – including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type – for system administration. This is statistical data about users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The Blue Lavender Limited may also obtain information about the way customers use the internet by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They will help the Blue Lavender Limited to:
- improve its site and deliver a better service
- estimate audience size and usage pattern
- store information about customer preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to customers' interests
- speed up customers' searches.
- recognise customers when they return to the Blue Lavender Limited site.
Where we store your data
All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where the Blue Lavender Limited has provided you with – or you have chosen – a user ID, password or other security measures this information must be treated as confidential and you may not disclose it to any third party.
However, the transmission of information on the internet is not entirely secure. The Blue Lavender Limited will do its best to protect customers' personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at customers' own risk. The Blue Lavender Limited uses strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to the website.
Use of the information
The Blue Lavender Limited never shares the personal information of its customers with third parties for marketing purposes. Any promotional emails that we send you will allow you to unsubscribe to further emails.
The information we hold about you is used to:
- ensure the content on our website is presented well
- provide customers with information, products or services that they request
- provide customers with information, products or services that the Blue Lavender Limited believes may be of interest to them, where they have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- carry out obligations that arise from any contracts between the Blue Lavender Limited and its customers
- allow customers to participate in interactive features of the Blue Lavender Limited's service, when they choose to
- notify customers about changes to Blue Lavender Limited services.
The Blue Lavender Limited may contact customers by email with information about goods and services.
Customers who do not want the Blue Lavender Limited to use their data in this way should tick the relevant box on the registration form.
Disclosure of information
The Blue Lavender Limited may disclose your personal information to any member of its group as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
The Blue Lavender Limited would disclose personal information if:
- it and all of its assets were acquired by a third party – in this instance the personal data that it holds about its customers would be one of the transferred assets
- it was under a duty to disclose or share personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply its terms and conditions and other agreements
- disclosing such information were necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Blue Lavender Limited, its staff, customers or others.
The circumstances listed above include where and when it may be necessary to exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Customers may request the Blue Lavender Limited not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. They may do this by:
- using the email form
- ticking the appropriate box when registering for the Blue Lavender Limited newsletter
Our site contains links to the websites of other companies and organisations. These websites have their own privacy policies. The Blue Lavender Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Or write to us at:
The Blue Lavender Limited 153 Church Road Barnes London SW13 9HR.